Here's a quick guide for our lotion candles
1. Trim wick to 1/4 inch before burning (every time, not just the first)
2. Wax burns warm not hot, so once it turns to liquid, dip in (avoid the flame) and use warm wax as lotion
3. Let the entire surface area turn to liquid before blowing out (this prolongs the burn time and keeps it from going concave)
4. When done, clean out container and reuse
5. Always use common sense and caution when burning a candle
Burn within sight. Keep away from flammable objects. Keep away from children and pets. Trim wick to 1/4" before lighting. Keep candle free of any foreign materials including matches and wick trimmings. Only burn the candle on a level, fire resistant surface. Do not burn candle for more than 4 hours at a time. Stop use when only 1/4" wax remains.