Gifts for the Adventurer
Posted by tara kirkland on
There's a good chance you've got one of these on your list this year- and while they may have most of the practical gear they need for excursions, we have a few ideas that will help add a little sense of adventure to the every day...
1. Fine Art Poncho- not only is this handy item waterproof on both sides, it comes with a little pouch that it folds up into! We think they'll appreciate balance of art and function on this one.
2. Survival Necklace/Compass Necklace/Knife Necklace- who says accessories are just for embellishing an outfit? These are stylish and useful!
3. Leather Backpack or Belt Bag- Keeps your adventure buddy hands-free, but with a little more lux and polish than their ruck sack.
4. Fun Socks- Just as comfy and adorable in hiking boots as they are cozied up on the couch.
5. Blue Ridge Campfire Incense Cones- When you can't get outdoors, but you want those happy campfire vibes
Share this post
- Tags: giftguide, giving, holiday, holiday shopping