Per the City: MASK REQUIRED FOR ALL INDOOR SHOPPING
Per the City: MASK STRONGLY ENCOURAGED FOR ALL INDOOR SHOPPING
As we navigate these ever changing times, we know your in-store shopping experience is not going to look the way it used to, but we are still striving to provide you with the best customer service no matter what the other details may look like.
While we are focusing on making Custard a safer place to shop and work throughout the Covid-19 pandemic, we know that things are going to look different, be a little limited, and may take some time to get used it, but please bear with us. We know these requirements may seem like too much to some and not enough to others but we are taking precautions with everyone's health and safety in mind. Please check our social media daily for updates on in-store hours, and please don't hesitate to reach out to us with any questions or requests.
IN STORE SHOPPING PROTOCOLS FOR SAVANNAH AND GREENVILLE
- Please use provided hand sanitizer upon entry
- No more than 4 guests at a time
- Please respect physical distancing with those who are not in your party (maintain 6 feet distance)
- Please allow us time to "reset" and sanitize the store between guests
- If you're feeling sick, please refrain from entry
- If you feel more comfortable in masks/gloves you're encouraged to wear them. We want you to be comfortable.
CUSTARD IS KEEPING YOU AND US SAFE BY:
- Limiting our open hours
- Limiting the amount of guests per visit
- Requiring guests to use the provided hand sanitizer upon entry
- Respecting physical distancing
- Offering contactless payment options
- Offering free shipping online and curbside pick up outside
- Offering private shopping appointments as well as virtual appointments
- Steaming all clothing after it has been tried on
- Sanitizing all jewelry after it has been tried on
- Resetting the store after each guest exits (this includes but is not limited to sanitizing the hangers, pens, jewelry, fitting rooms, handles, etc)
- Custard's Savannah shop turns 12 today!
- Greenville is now under a shelter in place, all non essential businesses, travel, etc is off the table. The Greenville shop will remain closed until the shelter in place is lifted. Online orders are still shipping out daily.
- Savannah is now under a shelter in place, all non essential businesses, travel, etc is off the table. The Savannah shop will remain closed until the shelter in place is lifted. Online orders are still shipping out daily.
- NEW WAY TO PAY ONLINE!!!! We just added Afterpay! This allows you to pay in easy installments for those items you may have your eye on!
- Need something special sent to some else as a pick me up? Need a birthday or anniversary gift? No worries, we can still shop via facetime or whatsapp. Just shoot us an email and we will set up a time!
Hello out there! We know a lot is going on, and that a lot of it is very serious. Our hearts are with everyone through this challenging time. We want you to stay healthy and as happy as possible.
Custard is making lots of adjustments to stay in the game as long as possible, so we wanted to update you on what's happening here.
We now have free shipping on everything online. No minimum purchase required, and no code needed at check out. Plus online returns are easy!
Face time without the face time is available. Make an appointment with us via email firstname.lastname@example.org to facetime or whatsapp us! We will help you pick out a gift for someone in quarantine, a new outfit for yourself, chat about fit, pick out new earrings, we can even look at something you already own and make some styling suggestions.... whatever you need!
Free in store pick up or curb side pick up. There's already free shipping online, so no need to use a code. Just call us or email us and let us know when you want to pick up your purchase. We will run it out to your car.
Engage! We love seeing your comments and questions on social media. Keep them coming!
No matter what, Custard is here for you! Feel free to reach out to us! We are here! We don't care if you want to talk about Custard stuff, or ask us how to best start a campfire, hand wash a dish, make a cup of coffee, or deal with uncomfortable house guests. We are here and we appreciate each and every one of you.
We are in this together!
Tara and Bo
PS: A lot is changing and a lot of that change is very quick - we will update this entry as needed. Thanks so much for your support of our small business, and even taking the time to read this!